CLIMAX is a synthetic pyrethroid which has stomach and contacts action on insects pest. This insecticides is derived from pyrethrum , a natural insecticides which is contained in chrysanthemum flowers . it is widely used in cereals , vegetables and fruit, for food storage , in public health and in animal husbandary.
- Active ingredient :Cypermethrin
- Formulation :25 % EC
- Compatibility : Compatible with most insecticides, fungicides, etc.
- Shelf - life :Two years under normal storage conditions
- Available packing :100ml, 250ml, 500ml,1litre & 5 litre
- Mode of Action :CLIMAX acts primarily on the basal Gangila of the central nervous system, causing repetitive nerve action through prolongation of sodium permeability during the recovery phase of the action potential of neurons.