DESTROL is a broad – Spectrum organophosphate systemic insecticides having contact and stomach action on insects pests. It control sucking and chewing insects in Large numbers of field crops.
- Active ingredient :Acephate
- Formulation :75 % SP
- Compatibility : Compatible with most insecticides, fungicides, etc.
- Shelf - life :Two years under normal storage conditions
- Available packing :50 gm, 100 gm, 250 gm, 500g & 1 kg
- Mode of Action :DESTROL is a cholinesterase inhibitor and disrupts Nervous impulse transmission by acting in synaptic region.