MANCOMET is a systemic and contact fungicide used to control range of Oomycete fungi (including Downy Mildews and Phytophthora) in a Variety of crops including Grapes.
- Active ingredient : MetalaxyI + Mancozeb
- Formulation : 8% + 64% WP
- Compatibility : Compatible with most insecticides, Fungicides, Etc..
- Shelf - life :Two years under normal storage conditions.
- Available packing :100g, 250g,500g and 1Kg.
- Mode of Action :MANCOMET protect new growth of the fungus by Interfering with the synthesis of ribosomal RNA in Plant by systemic activity of MetalaxyI while Mancozeb protects the plant from the plant surface And prevent germination of fungal spores in the First instance.